WBA EBC is excited to announce the upcoming launch of an innovative new online system for streamlined insurance and human resources tasks. The online portal, accessible through a partnership with the Iowa Bankers Insurance Services, will provide member banks with enhanced service, better transparency on costs and expenses, member driven control of enrollment/changes, and the ability to better control administrative costs in the future.
This upgrade and all included features are available to all WBA EBC bank clients for free as a value-add for your membership with WBA and commitment to our industry through your partnership with WBA EBC.
The transition to an online system will benefit WBA EBC’s customers by facilitating fast, smooth, and consistent workflows that save time and money. Client banks will now have more time to devote to the strategic initiatives that drive the institution's bottom line rather than filing and documenting.
After go-live, WBA EBC clients will have access to a one-stop-shop portal for administrators and employees for medical, dental, vision, and life and disability products through WBA. The new Benefits Portal includes some of the following features:
- One “Benefits Portal Login” button on the WBA/EBC home page that both benefits administrators and employees will use to log into the portal. Administrators will have access to their administrator account(s) for all employer records to which they have access AND their employee account using a single login.
- Standardized login credentials and login process that enable users (administrators and employees) to create, retrieve, and reset their own credentials
- Report Builder tool that supports custom queries and reports
- E-signature validation for online employee enrollment and maintenance transactions
- Mobile-friendly user interface
- Ability to search for forms, SPDs, and other documents
- Option enabling users to provide online feedback (report issues and suggest improvements)
Leading up to the system launch on Oct. 1, 2020, WBA EBC will host training webinars to demonstrate features and provide tips on how to navigate the portal.
Hurry! Trainings are scheduled for Sept. 1 at 1:00 p.m. or Sept. 3 at 10:00 a.m.!
For more information or if you have any questions about WBA EBC’s insurance options, please contact WBA EBC Director – Sales Brian Siegenthaler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-441-1211.
Lund is WBA executive vice president – chief of staff and president of EBC and MBIS.
By, Ally Bates