Typically, rate is always an issue but skilled lenders and relationship managers know how to navigate a discussion with a client or prospect so that rate is less of an issue. With fed rates rising and our continued challenging business environment, bankers need to be skilled at asking the right questions and uncovering potential issues and problems so that rate is not a surprise or a negotiating struggle. They must be excellent at consultative selling and positioning their value, which will minimize their need to negotiate rates.
What You’ll Learn
- How to sustain your bank business objectives of pursuing profit as well as volume
- How to identify the Sales DNA needed to effectively position value and support negotiation skills
- A consultative approach that will help lenders begin to “negotiate” the potential sale early in the process
- How mastering these consultative strategies will eliminate prospect “think it overs” and bloated pipelines
Who Should Attend
For sales leaders, relationship managers, lenders, business development, trainers, and branch managers.
Dan Fischer, sales development expert, has 28 years of financial sales and sales management experience working in the banking and insurance industries. During that time, he has developed a life-long passion for coaching along with an understanding of how to motivate salespeople. Using all the many tools and techniques from his past experience, Fischer is focused on helping salespeople and sales leaders become top quartile in their efforts. When he is not at work, Fischer can usually be found with his wife of 33 years and family. Fischer’s “Why” gets him up every morning… “to inspire, motivate and have a positive impact on people through my passion to help them achieve beyond what they imagined.”
For 27 years, Anthony Cole Training Group has been helping banks and other financial service organizations close their sales opportunity gap by helping them sell better, coach better and hire better. Our Mission: Grow People, Grow Organizations.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $179
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $70
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $100
- Additional Live Access + $50 per person