Wisconsin Bankers Association Announces 50- and 60-Year Club Inductees
The Wisconsin Bankers Association (WBA) commends eight individuals on joining its 50-Year Club and two individuals on joining its 60-Year Club. These awards recognize exceptional dedication to Wisconsin’s banking industry.
“The expertise gained and contributions made over the course of five or six decades are truly invaluable,” said Rose Oswald Poels, WBA president and CEO. “It is an honor to congratulate the 50- and 60-Year Club inductees on this extraordinary career achievement.”
Joining the WBA 50-Year Club are:
- Paul C. Adamski — The Pineries Bank, Stevens Point
- Dave Davis — Collins State Bank, Menomonee Falls
- LuAnn Hasenfuss — Farmers and Merchants Union Bank, Columbus
- Joann Johnson — The Bank of Mauston
- Doreen Kuse — Partners Bank, Marshfield
- Susan Langer — First National Bank of River Falls
- Larry LeMahieu — Oostburg State Bank
- Frederick F. Schwertfeger — Horicon Bank
Joining the WBA 60-Year Club are:
- Robert Gorsuch — Oak Bank, Fitchburg
- Kenneth G. Knuteson — First Citizens State Bank, Whitewater
Every year, bankers who have reached the milestone of more than a half century of service are recognized during a special luncheon at the largest banking industry event in the state, the WBA Bank Executives Conference. This year’s event took place on February 8, 2024, in Wisconsin Dells; awardees who were unable to attend in person were presented with a plaque at a special celebration at their respective banks.