Are you looking for a rewarding banking career with an organization that is expanding in the Madison-area? How about working for an organization that prides itself in being:
- A stable, financially secure banking organization started in 1969, with banking roots that began as far back as 1886!
- A family-owned, super community bank!
- A member of the Madison-area business community!
- Recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Banker magazine!
- Recognized as “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine!
We are seeking a Business Banking Representative in the Madison-area
In this role, you will:
- Provide support including recording and maintaining documents in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Process loan advances, payments, credit bureau reports
- Have regular customer contact via phone, email, and in person
- Promote Starion Bank and all products and services
You should be:
- Customer-focused — happy to help others, genuinely curious about an array of industries, and hungry to learn new sales best practices at any stage of your career
- Detail Oriented — give tasks undivided attention and catch mistakes, errors, or changes
- In the know — always keeping up with policies, procedures, and regulations
- Self-aware — including highly intentional about your decision-making processes, and skilled in communicating them to diverse colleagues and customers
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Organizational and time management skills
Starion Bank offers a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Join our team! Apply online at starionbank.com/careers. Call Jeff Cook, market president, with any questions at 608-224-5546.
Starion Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.