- New and Recent Reporting Revisions for 2023 Call Reports
- A discussion on reporting TDRs/Modified Loans
- Re-visiting the common questions that arose from CECL implementation
- Reference Rate Reform matters as the termination of LIBOR became effective on June 30, 2023.
- Common questions and potential reporting errors
- Realized and unrealized gains and losses on equity securities
- Loan coding and reporting income on loans
- Reporting multi-family loans in RC-C and RC-R
- Reporting unfunded commitments and what does “unconditionally cancelable” really mean?
Who Should Attend
Anyone responsible for preparing, reviewing, auditing, or signing the Call Report will find the program valuable. The seminar is designed for more experienced preparers and reviewers interested in new reporting requirements and up-to-date rulings impacting the preparation of the Call Report.
Note: Prices below are for Part 1 of two part series. Click here to register for both sessions.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person