Who performs your annual ACH Audit? Whether it is performed in house or by an outside group, you should understand what the audit is and includes.
We will review areas of the ACH Rules that are suggested as part of your ACH Audit. To be compliant with the ACH Rules, you must perform the audit annually. It does not matter the size of your financial institution or if you use a data center for your processing. Join us to discuss the areas of the audit, what you are looking for when completing it, and how to avoid common mistakes and violations.
What You’ll Learn
- Suggested items for your ACH Audit
- Method for auditing these items
- What auditors should be looking for when performing the ACH audit
- Areas that should be reviewed in an ACH Risk Assessment
Who Should Attend
Compliance, audit, operations, risk management, and senior management will gain a better understanding.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Kate is an experienced ACH Auditor as well as speaker on payments related topics. She was VP of the Upper Midwest ACH Association for over 15 years. At that time, she was responsible for member education, ACH Audits and problem solving as well as ACH Development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person