January 17, 2024
Recording Available Until April 17, 2024
Presenters: Eric Cook, Joe Sullivan, JP Nicols
Program Time: 9:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Central Tine
Your bank being “digital” is a means to an end, not the end goal itself. The real promise of digital banking is not simply replumbing existing infrastructure to more efficiently deliver the same products and services that everyone else has, it’s unlocking new capabilities to provide new sources of value that differentiate you from the competition. And that competition is not the other institution down the road. It’s much bigger than that today.
In this fast-paced and engaging session, select faculty from our Digital Banking School will provide timely and practical updates on the rapidly evolving digital landscape, with a focus on how to maximize ROI on your digital banking investments.
- How typical approaches to managing ROI can work against you
- When and how to use “One Sigma Principles” to accelerate ROI
- The six uncommon principles of digital banking leaders
- Three simple things you can do to extract value from your existing data without spending a fortune
- Recent changes in consumer behavior and preferences and how to make them work for you instead of against you
- Five tactical, practical ways to leverage the power of AI right now
- What the social media platforms won’t tell you about brand visibility
Whether you are looking to optimize your current digital banking program, prioritize your next steps, or figure out how to get started, this session is packed with real-world examples and case studies to help you make the right moves now. Facilitated by top practitioners who deliver innovative approaches and actionable insights, this will be a highly interactive program, so come prepared with your questions and challenges — and come away with an answer to “So We’re Digital… Now What?”
Workshop Cost: $395